COMPANY POLICY FOR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
At Blenheim House Construction we realise that our social, environmental and ethical conduct has an impact on our reputation and we take our corporate social responsibilities seriously. We strive to maintain excellence in ethical behaviour, concern for employee health, safety and welfare, care for the environment and community support.
In particular we will:
- Manage and support all employees to ensure the Company’s business is conducted lawfully, morally and ethically
- Make it clear that discrimination, harassment, bribery (given or received) and any illegal activity will not be tolerated, and encourage and support
employees to report any suspected wrong-doings in confidence
- Provide equal opportunities for all existing and potential employees
- Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and welfare for all persons affected by our operations
- Carry out all operations strictly in accordance with the Company’s Environmental Policy
- Whenever possible, recruit from the local community
- Support local communities by contributing to local charities and participating in community initiatives.
This policy is reviewed on an annual basis or where operations significantly change.